Excessive SpeedingSchedule a call
Services included in the package
- The creation of a client file;
- Compilation and research of the administrative information related to your file;
- Integration of your file in our digital management system;
- The request for a copy of your case file with the SAAQ;
- Help and support from our team of experts and retired police officers if needed;
- The assignment of an attorney to your file;
- The request for the disclosure of the legal evidence in your records;
- Administrative and legal processing of your case;
- Legal analysis of your situation;
- Consultation with a lawyer relating to your file, by phone; and
- Negotiation with the prosecutor.
* + BONUS. Yes a bonus! We believe in the importance of our interests to be aligned with those of our clients. Excessive Speeding tickets are notoriously impactful on your drivers' license and also very hard to negotiate. If we can make an impactful difference only, the bonus is applicable. To be exact, if SOS Ticket obtains in your file the removal of the "Excessive Speeding" mention in your SAAQ file (a mention that would otherwise affect your file for 10 years), or if SOS Ticket succeeds in avoiding the suspension of your drivers' license, a 200$ + taxes bonus is payable.
This package does not include trial fees or any other legal procedure, as every file is unique. When you will have your consultation with the lawyer, he will suggest an optimal course of action and you can decide together which next steps are best for you, along with associated fees. Don’t forget to send us any document or notice of hearing you may receive relating to your file as soon as possible.