- The SOS+ packages are suggested to give you peace of mind. They include all steps in your file that can maximize your chances of success. This includes all postponements and a trial, if necessary. Only the lawyers' travel expenses are not included, if they are needed.
- We send the not guilty plea for you. That way we do most of everything for you, and ensure your file is correctly handled.
- You will have access to your lawyer via text message on a continuous basis throughout the duration of your case.
- We will search your records in the court (Plumitif de la Cour) to ensure that no other tickets in your name remain untreated. We take additional steps to ensure that your entire file is handled, which is important when considering that a forgotten ticket may add points to your file, and make you lose your permit.
Services included in the package
- The creation of a client file;
- Compilation and research of the administrative information related to your file;
- Integration of your file in our digital management system;
- Help and support from our team of experts and retired police officers if needed;
- The assignment of an attorney to your file;
- The request for the disclosure of the legal evidence in your records;
- Administrative and legal processing of your case;
- Legal analysis of your situation;
- Consultation with a lawyer relating to your file, by phone; and
- Negotiation with the prosecutor.
* + BONUS. Yes a bonus! We believe in the importance of our interests to be aligned with those of our clients. Excessive Speeding tickets are notoriously impactful on your drivers' license and also very hard to negotiate. If we can make an impactful difference only, the bonus is applicable. To be exact, if SOS Ticket obtains in your file the removal of the "Excessive Speeding" mention in your SAAQ file (a mention that would otherwise affect your file for 10 years), or if SOS Ticket succeeds in avoiding the suspension of your drivers' license, a 200$ + taxes bonus is payable.
This package does not include any other legal procedure than those specifically listed. When you will have your consultation with the lawyer, he will suggest an optimal course of action and you can decide together which next steps are best for you, along with associated fees. Don’t forget to send us any document or notice of hearing you may receive relating to your file as soon as possible.