Assault, theft, domestic violence, hit and run, possession, trafficking and production of drugs, etc.
- The SOS+ packages are suggested to give you peace of mind. They include all steps in your file that can maximize your chances of success. This includes all postponements and a trial, if necessary. Only the lawyers' travel expenses are not included, if they are needed.
- We send the not guilty plea for you. That way we do most of everything for you, and ensure your file is correctly handled.
- You will have access to your lawyer via text message on a continuous basis throughout the duration of your case.
- We will search your records in the court (Plumitif de la Cour) to ensure that no other tickets in your name remain untreated. We take additional steps to ensure that your entire file is handled, which is important when considering that a forgotten ticket may add points to your file, and make you lose your permit.
Complete list of crimes covered:
- Domestic violence
- Hit and run
- Drugs (possession, trafficking, production)
- Breaking conditions
- Possession of weapons
- Disturbing the peace
- Criminal harassement
- Dangerous driving
- Possession of property obtained by crime
Services included in the package:
Our role is to ensure that police procedures and techniques have been followed and then to ensure that laws are respected when you are charged. You have the right to a full and complete defense, our lawyers will therefore be responsible for representing you with confidence and intelligence, at a competitive price.
- Preliminary phone call with a lawyer
- Appearance in court by the lawyer
- Complete analysis of your file
- Strategic meeting at our offices
- For the future, the lawyer in charge of your file will advise you about your options and the fees to expect. From there, you can choose the options that suits you best.
This package does not include any other legal procedure than those specifically listed. When you will have your consultation with the lawyer, he will suggest an optimal course of action and you can decide together which next steps are best for you, along with associated fees. Don’t forget to send us any document or notice of hearing you may receive relating to your file as soon as possible.